Student Exchange Logo

For International Students

Student Exchange Program can be done via a partner institution of UKSW for one (1) or two (2) semesters, by taking courses offered in English from various faculties in UKSW.

To start your application, please contact the international office at your university for the availability of the cooperation with UKSW and then confirm the information with us at

Then, you can read the overview of courses offered in English, student life in UKSW, and the application documents in the UKSW Student Exchange Factsheet. For more detailed information on the immigration process, you can refer to the information on Study Visa.

When you’re ready, you can apply directly via this form. You will need to sign in using a Gmail account to fill out the form and upload the required documents.

Click apply to submit the documents for a study visa

Listen to the experience of Asahi from Kwansei Gakuin University (KGU), Japan in the UKSW Student Exchange Program below: