IISMA 2022 Info Session (4 February 2022) in UKSW:
IISMA (Indonesian International Student Mobility Awards) 2022 application form for UKSW Students can be found here.
IISMA (Indonesian International Student Mobility Awards) is the Government of Indonesia scholarship scheme to fund Indonesian students for a mobility program at top Universities overseas. Undergraduate students could spend one semester at the overseas university partner to study, experience the host country’s culture, and undertake practical assignments to hone their skills.
The scheme is centrally managed by the Directorate General of Higher Education(DGHE), Ministry of Education and Culture (MoEC) and is open for undergraduate students from all Indonesian higher education institutions under DGHE.
- 20 Indonesian credits are guaranteed upon program completion.
- Pursue own interests through multidiscipline courses.
- Gain knowledge and skills from world-renowned Universities.
- Cultivate cross-cultural skills & awareness.
- Build international networks
- Equip for the future workplace.
This Awards Covers:
To make the best out of participants` mobility program, they will be granted the following benefits:
- Registration & Tuition fee
- Transportation Allowance
- Living Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Visa Allowance
- PCR Tests
To apply for IISMA 2022, you must (be):
- enrolled as an active Undergraduate Indonesian Student of recognized universities in Indonesia (including UKSW) under the Directorate of Higher Education, Culture, Research, and Technology (DGHERT) during application and during the program;
- an Indonesian citizen (WNI) currently residing in Indonesia and do not have dual citizenship;
- in the 4th or 6th semester at the time of the program application in 2022;
- maximum 23 years old on July 1, 2022;
- never have taken college leave during the undergraduate study;
- never have participated in an overseas physical mobility/exchange program including Summer Program, Internship, Exchange, Credit Mobility, Sit-in, Dual/double degree during the undergraduate study;
- have a cumulative GPA of a minimum of 3.0 (out of 4.0) proven by the latest academic transcript;
- have adequate English proficiency with a minimum score of IELTS – 6.0, TOEFL iBT – 78, Duolingo English Test – 100*; (check here)
- nominated by the Vice Rector of Academic Affairs of your home university;
- not receive the living allowance from the other funding/scholarship from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology and Indonesian Endowment Fund (Lembaga Pengelola Dana Pendidikan – LPDP) during the IISMA Program;
- not participating in other Kampus Merdeka programs at the same time as the IISMA Program;
- not have participated in more than one (1) Kampus Merdeka Program prior to the IISMA Program;
- never have violated the rules, norms, and/or laws applied in Indonesia;
- willing to follow the rules and regulations during participating in IISMA.
To view the complete list of participating institutions around the world, please visit the IISMA website: https://kampusmerdeka.kemdikbud.go.id/web/IISMA (this was the link for IISMA 2021, for IISMA 2022 Program please visit: https://iisma.id/).
IISMA Program Launching by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research & Technology:
Predeparture Briefing IISMA Awardee to Italy with KBRI Roma, Italia (30 August 2021):
Predeparture Briefing IISMA Awardee to Singapore with KBRI Singapore (19 July 2022):