Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana
We are the Creative Minority
UKSW was founded in 1956. It is one of the oldest, private universities in Indonesia and enjoys a solid reputation for excellence, nationally as well as internationally. We are located in the friendly country town of Salatiga, Central Java.
Currently around 14000 students, from a variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds, are enrolled in fifty seven (57) high quality programs, in fourteen (14) faculties: Law, Economics and Business, Medicine and Health Sciences, Psychology, Theology, Agriculture and Business, Biology, Electronics and Computer Engineering, Language and Arts, Science and Mathematics, Interdisciplinary Studies, Social Sciences and Communications, Information Technology and Teacher Training and Education. There are post graduate schools consisting of master programs and doctorate programs: School of Agriculture, Applied Biology, Development Studies, Education, Education Management, Information Technology, Psychology, Sociology of Religion, and Pastoral Counseling.
On campus you will find an auditorium, counseling centers, pastoral care, recital halls, sports facilities, cafeterias, a health clinic, post office, banks and shops. Students can develop their interests and talents by participating in extracurricular activities such as leadership training programs, vocal groups, drama and other performances and various sports. UKSW is an important part of the local community with a great mix of students from all parts of Indonesia as well as international students.
Contact Us - BKHI (International Office) UKSW
Ms. Debora Natalia Sudjito, M.Ps.Ed.
Ms. Maryanah, S.Pd.
Mr. Ryan Tuelah Bundt, S.SI
Biro Kerjasama dan Hubungan Internasional (BKHI) also known as International Office UKSW is a unit under coordination of the Office of Vice Rector IV for Institutional Cooperation and Internationalization of UKSW.
BKHI has functions and purposes as follows:
- Maintaining UKSW's cooperation with various institutions for both in-country and abroad.
- Developing cooperation that has been established by conducting regular communication with related parties both externally and internally (in this case the faculties or study programs in UKSW will do the follow up of the cooperation).
- Being an information center:
- for student and international exchange programs in country and abroad that UKSW students can participate in, including their funding sources.
- for lecturers & faculty exchange programs that can be conducted including the source of funding.
- for international students interested in joining UKSW international programs.
- for international activities in UKSW involving foreign citizens (Coordinating Role with related units in UKSW).
- Providing services to international students and lecturers at UKSW, whether involved in regular or non-regular programs (from enrollment, study / work permit, immigration services, accommodation and presence in Salatiga and UKSW) .
- Handling scholarships from overseas sources for UKSW students.